Galicyjska Inicjatywa Strategiczna Strona Główna Galicyjska Inicjatywa Strategiczna
www.wojenne-planszowki.pl

Ogólnopolskie forum poświęcone
planszowym grom wojennym

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
"From Pskov to Parkany' [English Version]
Autor Wiadomość
Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 24 Październik 2007, 18:14   "From Pskov to Parkany' [English Version] [Cytuj]

In this topic I would like to post all rules and army list translated into English. It wil take a lot of time so please be patient :) I'll start with basic rules (types of formations, weapons, etc.), mostly written or modified by me, based on WECW and WAB books. All modified rules will have [m] sign. Sometimes I'll repeat original rules with explanation why I'm using them in my armies.
If You have any comments/questions - please post them into special topic [ http://www.gis.manewry.vd...pic.php?t=596]- this topic is for translated version only.
I'd like to apologize for any mistakes in my English - it's not my first language after all :)

With Best Regards

Michał 'Kadrinazi' Paradowski

I. Cavalry formations:

1. Trotters – Western cavalry with caracole tactic, also Western cavalry from later period, on big and slow mounts.

- rules like in WECW,

2. Gallopers – Western Cavalry since about 1622, also some lower quality Estern Cavalry
Rules:

- rules like in WECW but when it defeat EC unit: roll d6, on 1-3 autobreak, on 4-6 normal break test,

3. Dragoons - also some 'dragoon' style Eastern units like Semeni…
Rules[m]:
- can change formation (mount/dismount) as long as it has Musician, change is made during Rally Phase, unit need to stay in the same formation during that process (so if in skirmish as a monted they need to be skirmish when dismounted)
- Light Cavalry/Light Infantry [so they can skirmish],
- infantry can charge dragoons,
- rest rules from WECW do not apply!
- can shoot with all models when in skirmish formation,
- don't have 180 degree arc of shooting when in ranked formation,
- unit of dragoons (and all units of those type) can be fielded as a unit without horses for -2 pts/model. They're still Light Infantry and have all optional weapons. [I want to show rather common situation where dragoons lost their horses/didn't received them yet and were fielded as a light infantry]

4. Eastern Cavalry [m] – most cavalry units from countries like Poland, Lithuania, Moscova or Ottoman Empire

Rules [m]
- can countercharge,
- if EC unit defeat in combat other cavalry unit it break it automatically (like Gallopers)when it defeat other EC unit: roll d6, on 1-3 autobreak, on 4-6 normal break test,
- can claim +1 rank bonus in charge, when equipped with lance/spear,
- units in skirmish formation can use 'half-moon' tactic - when charging, can place one (two?) models on flank of charged unit. They don't received flank attack bonus for that, just use more models to fight.
- 'Tactical withdraw- EC unit can leave combat (except when fightning with other EC) when:
a) combat was ended as a draw,
b) EC unit won but didn't break the enemy unit,
c) EC unit was defeated but pass Break test.
To leave combat EC unit need to pass LD Test
Than it withdraw 2d6" (ranked unit) or 3d6" (skirmish) straight from combat. It can be than place facing any direction but it cannot change formation.

5. All units of cavalry (except skirmishers) that have missile weapon (except pistols) can shoot from first rank AND up to half models from second rank.
All models from skirmishing unit can shoot.

6. Rules for mixed formation (Cuirassiers and Arquebusiers):
a) Small regiment - first rank is composed from C, next rank/s from A (they can shoot with whole first A rank and up to half of the second - in real 2nd and 3rd rank of regiment).
Losses from shooting- on 1-4 from C, 5-6 from A. (In H-t-H combat losses from models engage in fight).
Cost of command group - always like FCG for C.

b) Big regiment - first two ranks from C, next (III, IV, etc) from A. They can shoot with whole III and 1/2 IV, in Stand-and-Shoot only models from III (+ C from I rank). Any A model that )because of losses) will be placed in C rank, can shoot as well.
Rest of rules - like in small regiment.

II. Artillery:

Four types of cannons:

3-pounder - max. range 30", minim. crew 2, S5, T4, W1, cost - 45 pts, + 5 pts each crew member (max.3)

6-pounder - max. range 40", minim. crew 3, S6, T5, W1, cost - 60 pts,+ 5 pts each crew member (max.4)

12- pounder - max. range 50", minim. crew 4, S7, T5, W2, cost - 70 pts, + 5 pts each crew member (max.5)

24-pounder- max. range 72", minim. crew 5, S8, T6, W3. cost - 90 pts, + 5 pts each crew member (max.6)

For each cannon army need one unit of infantry (see each army lists for details)

a). Artillery crew:
Profile:
M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld 7
Equipment: hand weapon

b) Misfire Table:
[m]:
roll d6:
1- explosion, remove cannon and crew,
2-3 - big problem, cannon cannot shoot that and next turn,
4-6 - minor problem, cannon cannot shoot that turn

c) Cannon and movement
1) pushed by crew - 4" move, cannot march, cannot shoot after move,
b) horse limber - for +10 pts cannon (6,12 or 24-pounder) can have horse limber. Procedure of movement:
- first turn - preparation to movement and move up to 3",
- second turn - movement 6" move up to 3" and preparation for shooting,
- third turn - preparation (after 6" movement) or shooting (after up to 3" from second turn),
- fourth turn - normal shooting

d) shooting from captured cannon
Unit that capture cannon (by killing crew in combat or by not pursuing fleeing crew) can use cannon in next shooting phase. Unit cannot move, can shoot at 360 degrees like normal crew, while shooting cannot use their own missile weapon.
In case of Misfire - on roll on Misfire table deduct -1 from d6 (unit is not so good train to use cannon). When score on Misfire table is 1 cannon is destroyed and unit lose d6-1 models.
Unit can leave the cannon in their own charge/movement turn.

III. Infantry formations

Infantry can charge cavalry when:
- 'cavalry' unit is composed of 'dragoon' type troops (rule like in WECW),
- cavalry unit is between buildings,
- c.u. is in h-t-h combat against tabor wagons,
- c.u. is in h-t-h combat against fortification,
If infantry unit would be normally forced to finish its movement (but not march move) earlier because of routed unit of enemy's cavalry standing in its way, infantry unit can use rule"
'Push them back!' - routed unit of cavalry need to move so infantry unit could be able to make whole move and routed unit of cavalry be placed at least 1" from infantry.

I) Pike and Shot Regiment [m]
1. Reg. is composed from: main pike unit (only this unit can have FCG) and two shot units. Proportion of models can't be smaller than 1:1 for pike (reg. can't have more pike than shot models). The best option is: 20 pike and 2x10 shot (early period reg.) or 16 pike and 2x12 shot (late period reg.)
2. Shot subunits need to be deployed up to 2" from shot unit. In situation when shot unit move more than 2" from pike unit it became independent unit (for Break, Panic and other tests). When shot unit return in 2" range of pike unit it will once again became subunit.
3. When shot subunit fail Break test than ONLY rest of the regiment (Pike unit and second shot subunit) need to test Panic. In case when pike unit fail Break test we should proceed with normal Panic test for all units in 12" range.
4. In case when pike unit is charged, both shot subunits can make Stand-and-Shoot as long as charging unit is in their 90 degrees line of view. Normal modification to shooting apply (for charge, range, etc.)
5. Charged shot unit can make ‘Shoot-and Flee’ and then swap with pike unit (like in WECW rules) BUT first it need to pass Ld test to be able to swap.
6. As long as shot subunits are in from 2” Pike unit with FCG they can use their bonus (Sztandar and Musician).
7. Countermarch - as long as shot unit has at least one additional rank after first it can move 1" (forward or back) after shoot. When both shot subunits will make countermarch, parent pike unit can also be moved 1". This rule can be ONLY used when unit didn't move that turn.

Many thanks to Andrew for all His ideas and discussion about rules for Tercio!

II. 'Spanish-German Tercio' ["Imperial Tercio/ Tilly's Tercio (from White Mountain to Breitenfeld)]
Historical note – Tilly modified Spanish ideas and his Tercio looks like that:
Pikemen block in centre, on wings two units of musketeers (up to 20 ranks, no more than pikemen’s ranks), on front of pike unit of foot harquebusiers (about 3-5 ranks).
On field it looks like that (on picture harquebusiers are on flanks of pike unit):

Rule of ‘Tilly’s Tercio’:
1. Steady in Ranks! - Tercio was not fast moving or maneuvering formation. Every turn or change of formation (of Pike Unit, treated as a main body) cost whole movement. Tercio can march but only 6” (instead of 8”). Shot models can still shoot after march, with modification -2 to hit (that’s just modification for special movement, there could be more modifications like for skirmish, long range, etc)
2. Pike and shot :
- Pike unit is treated as a Main Body (can have FCG),
- on front there’s unit of harquebusiers, in skirmish formation (cannot be bigger than musket ‘wing’), number of models: 6-16,
- on flanks of Main Body two units of musketeers, each need to have at least two ranks. Wing can be wide for 3-5 models (no more!), it cannot also have more ranks than Main Body. Can shoot at 180 degrees and with up to ½ models. Wing need to be no more than 2” from Main Body to be able to use all bonuses. When wing is outside range it became independent unit but when it return into 2” range is became part of Tercio again.
Wing, when charged, can make shoot-and-flee reaction, fleeing trough Main Body. When succeed in that, wing need to be placed on opposite flank of Main Body and charging unit can attack Main Body. After their s-a-f reaction, Wing need to be up to 2” from Main Body, in the same formation and direction as before fleeing.
- typical rate in Tercio - 1,5 or 2 shot to 1 pike (30:20 or 40:20, or bigger):
20 pike, 2x12 musketeers, 8 harquebusiers,
3. 'El prolongado/el gente – as long as Main Body have wider front than enemy unit (both infantry like cavalry) and at least two full ranks it received special +1 bonus to combat result,
- in case when fighting from the front against P&S regiment, Tercio received one more bonus +1 to combat result as long as Main Body have at least 5 models more than P&S regiment in their Pike unit.
- When Tercio’s Main Body is charged from flank/back it’s not losing rank bonus (but enemy still received bonus for that attack,
4. Moving Fortress - Tercio can make move back (only with M3, no march move) with its front still facing enemy
- Countermarch - as long as shot unit has at least one additional rank after first it can move 1" (forward or back) after shoot. When both shot subunits will make countermarch, parent pike unit can also be moved 1". This rule can be ONLY used when unit didn't move that turn.
- Main Body can charge through harquebusiers unit- after charge skirmish unit is placed 1” from the back of Main Body,
- Panic Test from broken musketeers units need to test only other units of that Tercio. When Main Body is broken all units in range (like in WAB rules) test for Panic.

III. Spanish Tercio

WARNING - because in XVII century (especially since 1630's) such Tercio was real anachronistic and rarely used, it is now Players' choice to field it. All army lists using Tercio will be changed so this Tercio will be option insted basic one.

- Main Body (pike unit) - between 20 and 36 models, with free FCG,
- on each corner of Main Body so called mangas – musketeers units - between 8 and 16 models each (all mangas need to have same size),
- Tercio may have (but don't have to) field skirmishing unit of harquebusiers (6-10 models) deployed at the front of Pike block,
- 'El prolongado/el gente – as long as Main Body have wider front than enemy unit (both infantry like cavalry) and at least two full ranks it received special +1 bonus to combat result,
- in case when fighting from the front against P&S regiment, Tercio received one more bonus +1 to combat result as long as Main Body have at least 5 models more than P&S regiment in their Pike unit.
- When Tercio’s Main Body is charged from flank/back it’s not losing rank bonus (but enemy still received bonus for that attack,
- Moving Fortress - Tercio can make move back (only with M3, no march move) with its front still facing enemy
- Mangas - need to have at least two ranks, can shoot at 360 degrees with up to ½ models. When charged can make shoot-and-flee reaction, fleeing through Main Body. When succeed in that, Magas need to be placed on opposite flank of Main Body and charging unit can attack Main Body. After their s-a-f reaction, Mangas need to be up to 2” from Main Body, in the same formation and direction as before fleeing
- Steady in Ranks! - Tercio was not fast moving or maneuvering formation. Every turn or change of formation (of Pike Unit, treated as a main body) cost whole movement. Tercio can march but only 6” (instead of 8”). Shot models can still shoot after march, with modification -2 to hit (that’s just modification for special movement, there could be more modifications like for skirmish, long range, etc)
- One mangas cannot divide its shooting for two or more targets. Each mangas can shoot do different target. All Mangas can shoot to one target (rather unlikely…)
- When one of the mangas or Main Body was charged, then charging unit can be target of shooting for up to 2 Mangas (including one that was target of charge). Normal bonuses for shooting apply,
- - Panic Test from broken musketeers units need to test only other units of that Tercio. When Main Body is broken all units in range (like in WAB rules) test for Panic.

Example of Mangas’s shooting (I apologize for such a lame picture :) ):

In shooting phase Mangas can shoot:
M1 – to unit I, II or III,
M2 – to unit I or II,
M3 – to unit I or III,
M4 – to unit II or III

Example of charge:
- unit I is charging on M1- Mangas M2 or M3 can give fire support, M1 is running after their shooting (if it’s making shoot-and-flee reaction of course) through Main Body and is placed on left side or ‘above’ M4.
- unit II is charging M4 – fire support from M2 - M4 is running in straight line and placed ‘above’ M3.

IV. Weapons rules:

1.Hand-to-hand weapon:
- Lance (Husaria and Lithuanian Petyhorcy) [m] +2S in charge and countercharge, Always Strike First (ASF) even before pike, one use only (in first charge in battle)
- Spear (Rohatyna, Spisa, Dziryt, Włócznia) - +1S in charge and countercharge (cavalry), can be used during whole battle, infantry with spear can fight with two ranks (unless is when is charging unit)
- Koncerz/Pałasz (Husaria) [m] +1S when Lance is not use,
- Berdishaxe/Halabard - +1S, two handed weapon,
- Pike [m]- ASF (except when charged by Husaria and Petyhorcy with Lance)
all cavalry units (except above) had -1 to hit. Pike unit can fight from up to 4 ranks, up to 2 ranks in turn when it make charge.

2. Shooting weapon :
- Bow [m] – range - 24", S3, unit that didn't move can shoot twice in range up to 12"
- Pistol – 8", S3, -1 to save
- Carbine (harquebues, short muskeet, piszczel, janczarka)– 16", S3, -1 to save, all unit (including mounted) can move and shoot with -1 to hit,
- Muskeet – 24", S4, -2 do save’a, all unit (including mounted) can move and shoot with -1 to hit,
- firelock weapon – model can move and shoot without -1 to hit.

3. Pistol in h-t-h combat [m]
Modification of WECW rules from page 47 of WECW book.
- points 2 and 3 stay the same (no modification for moving nd shooting and +1 attack in h-t-h),
- points 1 and 4 are replaced as follow:
Units of cavalry (except Husaria and Petyhorcy with Lance) can use pistol in h-t-h:
a) as a Stand and Shoot (S-aS) reaction (treat pistols used by models as a pair) - using one pistol+ additional attakc (+1A) with pistol's profile (S3, -1 do save'a) in 2nd phase of combat (not the same that we make S-a-S). In next phase of the same combat pistols cannot be used.
or
b) as a additonal attacks in 1st and 2nd phase of combat (without S-a-S reaction)

Husaria and Petyhorcy with Lance can use pistols:
a) as S-a-S in 1st phase of combat - one pistol + second pistol as a +1 A in 2nd phase of combat
or
b) additonal attacks in 2nd and 3rd phase of combat.

All wounds made by S-a-S reaction with pistols count to score in Combat Resolution.

Modification for skirmish and light infantry/cavalry [m]:
a) Light cavalry/light infantry units, when in skirmish formation, still received bonus for having Standard in combat.
b) unit in skirmish formation can charge when at least 25% of its models can see target.

Modification for fight in forests [m]:
a) Infantry can cave up to +1 rank bonus, cavalry don't have such bonus (even Trotters)
b) Cavalry charging unit in forest cannot use bonus for spear/lance. Husaria can use in such charge koncerz/pallasz instead.

Modification for attack from flank and rear [m]
- for attack from rear + 2 to combat result
- for attack from flank + 1
All those modifications can be combined - for example units that attack thier enemy from both flanks have +2 to combat result

[Profil] [PM] [E-mail] [WWW]

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 7 Listopad 2007, 19:08    [Cytuj]

It's time to start with army lists (at that moment I've made 23 of them in Polish, so lot translation before me). Each will be posted in separate post, so it will be easier to read (I hope so...). Any comments please post to 'discussion topic' - this topic is for 'full' version only!
Hope all Readers will enjoy that :) - I'm looking forward to discussion!

Cheers

Kadrinazi

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 7 Listopad 2007, 19:09    [Cytuj]

Polish and Lithuanian Armies - 1576-1648

Characters:

0-1 Grand Hetman – M7 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld* - 110 pts
0-1 Field Hetman - M7 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld* - 100 pts
-* random Ld, to show different 'skills' of hetman.
Before battle start roll d6 (but You opponent need to see that) for each Hetman:
1-2 - Famous - Ld10,
3-5 - Solid- Ld9,
6 - Miserable - Ld8

Equipment – hand weapon, light armour
Options – pistols +3 pts, heavy armour + 3 pts, koncerz/pałasz + 4 pts
Special Rule:
Great Strategist – hetman can redeploy one unit of cavalry after end of both sides deployment phase.
For +5 pts can be Stubborn.
- Field Hetman can be field in army from 2000 pts (must be General),
- Grand Hetman can be field in army from 3000 pts (must be General, Field Hetman can be Sub-general in that army)

Officer (Regimentar, Great Guardian, Field Guardian, Field Writer, Great Camp Leader, Field Camp Leader, Colonel)
Experienced - M7 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 9 - 95 pts
Unexpienced - M7 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld 8 - 80 pts
Options – pistols +3 pts, heavy armour + 3 pts , koncerz/pałasz + 4 pts, can be dismounted (-5 pts) and fight in infantry unit
Special Rule:
With me children! – officer is Stubborn,

All those character have also rule Eastern Cavalry.

Units:

1. Husaria (Polish and Lithuanian Winged Hussars):
M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A1 Ld9
30 pts/model
equipment – heavy armour, Husaria’s Lance, hand weapon, koncerz/pałasz
option - pistols + 2 pts
Special Rules:
"Glorious Charge" – in Charge (but not in Countercharge) Husaria cause ‘Fear’
"Army’s Elite " – Husaria is Stubborn
Koncerz/pałasz – when Lance is not used that special weapon gives +1S
Eastern Cavalry
Additional rules (for early Husaria from 1576-1600 period):
- for – 3 pts without Lance,
- for -2 pts with light armour,
- for -2 pts without ‘Glorious Charge’
- for -2 pts withour ‘Army’s Elite’

2a. Lithuanian Petyhorcy
M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A1 Ld8
23 pts/ model
equimpment - light armour, Husaria’s Lance, hand weapon
options - pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, harquebus +3 pts, shield +1pts
‘Veterans’ - for +3 pts Stubborn or/and for +2 pts Ld9
Special rules:
Eastern Cavalry

2b. cossack style cavalry
M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 12 pts/ model
equipment: hand weapon,
options: pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, harquebus +3 pts, shield +1pts, light armour +2 pts, spear + 1 pt
for +2 pts can be ‘Veteran’ with Ld8
Light Cavalry,
Eastern Cavalry

3. Light Cavalry:
a) Volunteers - M8 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 10 pts/ model
equipment: hand weapon
options: pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, harquebus +3 pts, shield +1pts, light armour +2 pts, spear +1 pt,
Skirmishers,
Eastern Cavalry
Feigned Flight,

b) Regular Tatar’s banner (Lithuanian Armies) - M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 15 pts/model
equipment: bow, hand weapon,
options: pistols +2 pts , shield +1pts, light armour +2 pts, spear +1 pt,
Can be Veteran for +2 pts (Ld 8)
Skirmishers,
Eastern Cavalry
Feigned Flight,
Parthian Shot
4. Dragoons (in armies since year 1617 ):
M4/7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld 7 - 12 pts/ model
equipment: hand weapon, carbine,
options - pistols + 2 pts, every second unit (cannot be the biggest unit in army) can have firelocks +1 pt, carbine can be replace by musket for +2 pts
Modified dragoons rules (see sections with cavalry formations rules)

5. Hungarian/Polish/Lithuanian Infantry (Haiduks)
M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 9 pts/ model
equipment – hand weapon, arquebus,
Option: musket +2 pts
‘Banner’ need to be at least 10 models strong

6. ‘German’ Infantry
Pike - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 10 pts/ model
Shot - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 11 pts/ model
equipment :
Pike – hand weapon, pike,
Shot - hand weapon, musket,
Options – light armour +1 pt, for +2 pts can be ‘Veteran’ with Ld8
Regiment P&S – see rules for infantry formations

7. 0-1 Scottish Infantry
profile and rules like above, but can be use as a ‘pure’ shot unit, at least 12 models strong.

8. Levy of Nobility : M7 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 10 pts/ model
equipment – hand weapon
options: pistols +2 pts , light armour +2 pts, spear +1 pt,
Special Rules:
‘Together Lads!’:
Rabble [m] p. 53 WECW
Levy of Nobility can claim +1 Ld bonus for each rank after first (up to +2) but those ranks don’t give benefit for combat resolution
LoN charged by cavalry (including skirmishers and dragoons) need to roll Panic test (without rank to Ld bonus)
Eastern Cavalry

9. Registered Cossacks:
on foot - M5 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 8 pts/ model
on horse - M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 12 pts/ model
equipment – hand weapon
Options: spisa (spear) +1 pts, piszczel (carbine) +2 pts , bow +1 pt, pistols + 2 pts (on horse only), every second unit on foot can have musket +3 pts.
Light Infantry
On foot can be Mixed Formation – front rank with shooting weapons, rest with spears. Losses always from models with spears. Can also use Tabor Wagons (see Cossack Army List)
Light Cavalry, Gallopers. Every second unit on horse can have carbines – it’s treated as Semeni and use ‘Dragoons special rule
Units on horse (including Semeni) have Parthian Shot.

10. Raitars:
M6/M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 13 pts/ model
equipment – hand weapon, pistols,
Options:
light armour +1 pt,
cavalry type:
Gallopers (M7) + 1pt
Trotters –no cost, M6

11. Harquebusiers
M6/M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 16 pts/ model
equipment – hand weapon, pistols, light armour, carbine,
Options:
heavy armour +3 pts, firelock +1 pt, for +2 pts can be ‘Veteran’ with Ld8
cavalry type:
Gallopers (M7) + 1pt
Trotters –no cost, M6

12. ‘Wybraniecka’ Infantry/ ‘Lanowa’ Infantry
M4 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 7 pts/ model
equipment: rusznica (carbine), hand weapon,
Options: musket + 2pts
Levy,
‘Banner’ have free FCG upgrade.

Artillery:
0-2 3-pounder
0-1 6-pounder
0-1 12- pounder
Army need one unit of infantry for each cannon.

FCG for Husaria and Harquebusiers:
Leader +12,Standard Bearer +12 pts, Musician +10 pts (Husaria shouldn’t use the last one…)
Petyhorcy, cossack style and Raitars:
Leader +10, Musician + 5, Standard +10 pts.
Skirmish:
Leader +5 pts, Musician +5 pts.
Infantry, Levy of Nobility:
Leader +5, Musician + 5, Standard +10 pts.

Private Banners (it's not typical optional rule- You can use it without agreement with opponent)

Up to 1/3 army units can be Private. They have special rules:
- cost is decreased by 2 pts/model,
- unit cannot have ‘Stubborn’ special rules,
- only every second Private Banner can be ‘Veterans’
- PB can only use LD of Characters that are placed in unit (but they still need to test Panic after General’s death)
- PB need to field FCG (Husaria don’t have to use Musician) but Leader of unit is free upgrade,
- ‘Are You sure about that order?’ – when PB want to:
a) march
b) shoot
c) charge,
player need to roll d6. On 2-6 unit can make action, on 1 PB don’t want to follow orders and can only make normal move.

Optional unit (both players need to agree to use it)
Lisowski’s cossacks (Lisowczycy)
M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld8 - 18 pts/ model
equipment: hand weapon, bow,
options: pistols +2 pts, harquebus +3 pts, shield +1pts, light armour +2 pts, spear + 1 pt
Light Cavalry,
Eastern Cavalry
Parthian Shot
‘Deep raid’ – 0-2 unit of Lisowczycy can enter battlefield during the game (they don’t have to be place in deployment zone). Player need to note [before start of the battle, after deployment is finished] in secret on which flank those unit will appear. At the beginning of that player’s 2nd turn he need to roll: on 4+ Lisowczycy enter battlefield in 2nd turn, 3+ on 3rd, etc. They can be place anywhere on flank, cannot charge but can march (when no enemy unit is blocking their march move), move, shoot (if unit only appeared on flank but don’t make other move -1 modification to shooting after move don’t apply.

Historical Armies

Crown and Lithuanian army in Polock campaign – 1579

1. Characters: up to 25% army points (later as AP)
- 0-1 King Stefan Batory (profile like Grand Hetman)
- 1+ Officer,

2. Cavalry – up to 50 % AP:
- 2+ Husaria
Every third unit must be Private Banner
- 0-3 Petyhorcy
- 1+ Levy of Nobility,
- 0-1 Raitars,

3. Infantry – at least 33 % WP AP:
- 1+ Hungarian Inf.
- 1+ ‘German’ Inf.
- 1+ ‘Wybraniecka’ Inf.
- artillery (currently I lack knowledge about it...)

Crown and Lithuanian army in Pskow campaign - 1580-82

- 0-1 King Stefan Batory (profile like Grand Hetman)
- 1+ Officer,

2. Cavalry – up to 50 % AP:
- 2+ Husaria
Every third unit must be Private Banner
- 0-2 Petyhorcy
- 1+ Levy of Nobility,
- 0-2 Harquebusiers,

3. Infantry – at least 33 % WP AP:
- 1+ Hungarian Inf.
- ‘German’ Inf.
- 1+ ‘Wybraniecka’ Inf.
- artillery (currently I lack knowledge about it...)

Crown and Lithuanian armies against Cossack's uprising of Semen Nalewajko in 1596

- 0-1 Field Lithuanian Hetman Jan Karol Chodkiewicz,
- 1+ Officer,

2. Cavalry: at least 50 % AP:

- 2+ Husaria,
- 0-2 Lithuanian Petyhorcy,
- 0-4 cossack style cavalry

3. Infantry and artillery: up to 25 % AP:

- Polish/Hungarian Infantry,
- 'Wybraniecka' inf.
- 0-1 6-pdr,
- 0-1 12-pdr.

Lithuanian army in Inflants 1600-1601 (Battle at Kokenhausen)

- 0-1 Grand Lithuanian Hetman Krzysztof Radziwiłł,
- 0-1 Field Lithuanian Hetman Jan Karol Chodkiewicz,
- 1+ Officer,

2. Units – 75-100 % AP:
- Husaria,
- cossack style cavalry,
- 0-2 Harquebusiers,
- 0-2 Raitars
- Volunteers,
- 0-3 Lith. Inf. (unit size: 10-15 models),
- 0-2 3-pounder cannons,
- 0-1 6-pounder cannon,

Crown army against Muscovites - 1609-1610 (Battle at Kłuszyn)

0-1 Crown Field Hetman Stanisław Żółkiewski
1+ Officer,

2. Units – 75-100 % AP:
- 2+ Husaria,
- 0-1 Petyhorcy
- 0-3 cossack style cavalry,
- 0-2 horse Registered Cossacks/Semeni,
- 0-2 Hungarian Inf. (unit size: 10-15 models),
- 0-2 3-pounder cannons,

Chocim’s campaign - 1621

- 0-1 Grand Lithuanian Hetman Jan Karol Chodkiewicz,
- 1+ Officer,

2. Cavalry – at least 50 % AP:
- 1+ Husaria
- 1+ cossack style cavalry
- 0-2 Lisowski’s cossacks,
- Raitars (one unit for each two units of Husaria/cossack style cavalry)

2. Infantry - between 25 % to 50 % AP:
- Polish/Hungarian Inf.,
- ‘German’ Inf.,
- artillery – 0-3 3-pounder, 0-2 6-pounder, 0-1 12-pounder,

First period of war against Sweden at Pomerania - 1626-29 (Battle at Gniew)

- 0-1 King Zygmunt III Vasa (profile and rules of Field Hetman)
- 1+ Officer,

[specific rule with lot of Private Banners – big part of that army was composed of private units of rich nobles.]
- 1+ PB Husaria,
- 0-2 Husaria,
- 2+ PB cossack style cavalry,
- 0-4 cossack style cavalry(including 0-2 Lisowski’s cossacks)
- 0-3 Raitars,
- 0-1 Dragoons,

3. Infantry and artillery – at least 25 % AP:
- 1+ Hungarian Inf. (every second unit must be PB),
- 0-3 ‘German’ Inf.
- 0-1 Scottish Inf.,
- 0-2 3-pounder,
- 0-1 6-pounder,
- 0-1 12-pounder,

Crown army against ‘Pawluk’s (Cossack) Uprising’ – 1637 (Battle at Kumejki)

- 0-1 Crown Field Hetman Mikołaj Potocki,
- 1+ Officer

- 2+ Husaria,
- 2+ cossack style cavalry,
- 0-1 Raitars,

3. Infantry and artillery – at least 25 % AP:
- 1+ Dragoons,
- 0-1 Hungarian Infantry,
- 0-2 6-pounder

Crown army (without Royal Guard) before Chmielnicki's Uprising

1. Characters - up to 25 % AP:
Both hetmans have Ld 8

2. Cavalry: at least 25 % AP:

1+ Husaria,
1+ cossack style cavalry (0-2 Pancerni, two unit of cossack style cavaly on each Pancerni banner)
0-2 Wallachian Light Cavalry,

Infantry and Registered Cossacks: at least 25 % AP:

1+ Registered Cossacks,
0-2 dragoons,
0-2 Hungarian Inf.
0-2 6-pdr

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 8 Listopad 2007, 21:59    [Cytuj]

Polish and Lithuanian Armies - 1649-1699

Characters:

0-1 Grand Hetman – M7 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld* - 110 pts
0-1 Field Hetman - M7 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld* - 100 pts
-* random Ld, to show different 'skills' of hetman.
Before battle start roll d6 (but You opponent need to see that) for each Hetman:
1 - Famous - Ld10,
2-4 - Solid- Ld9,
5-6 - Miserable - Ld8

Options – pistols +3 pts, heavy armour + 3 pts, koncerz/pałasz + 4 pts
Special Rule:
Great Strategist – hetman can redeploy one unit of cavalry after end of both sides deployment phase.
For +5 pts can be Stubborn.
- Field Hetman can be field in army from 2000 pts (must be General),
- Grand Hetman can be field in army from 3000 pts (must be General, Field Hetman can be Sub-general in that army)

Officer (Regimentar, Great Guardian, Field Guardian, Field Writer, Great Camp Leader, Field Camp Leader, Colonel)
Experienced - M7 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 9 - 95 pts
Unexpienced - M7 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld 8 - 80 pts
Options – pistols +3 pts, heavy armour + 3 pts , koncerz/pałasz + 4 pts, can be dismounted (-5 pts) and fight in infantry unit.
Special Rule:
With me children! – officer is Stubborn,

All those character have also rule Eastern Cavalry.

Units:

1. Husaria (Polish and Lithuanian Winged Hussars):
M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A1 Ld9
30 pts/model
equipment – heavy armour, Husaria’s Lance, hand weapon, koncerz/pałasz
option - pistols + 2 pts
Special Rules:
"Glorious Charge" – in Charge (but not in Countercharge) Husaria cause ‘Fear’
"Army’s Elite " – Husaria is Stubborn
Koncerz/pałasz – when Lance is not used that special weapon gives +1S
Eastern Cavalry
Additional rules (for early Husaria from 1576-1600 period):
- for – 3 pts without Lance,
- for -2 pts with light armour,
- for -2 pts without ‘Glorious Charge’
- for -2 pts withour ‘Army’s Elite’

2a. Pancerni Cavalry
M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A1 Ld8
20 pts/model
equimpment - light armour, spear, hand weapon
options - pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, harquebus +3 pts, shield +1pts
‘Veterans’ - for +3 pts Stubborn or/and for +2 pts Ld9
Special rules:
Eastern Cavalry
- Lithuanian Petyhorcy can have Husaria’s Lance for +3 pkt (or +2 pts instead of spear)
- for -1 pt without spear

2b. cossack style cavalry
M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 12 pts/ model
options: pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, harquebus +3 pts, shield +1pts, light armour +2 pts, spear + 1 pt
Light Cavalry,
Eastern Cavalry

3. Light cavalry:
Volunteers - M8 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 10 pts/model
Regular Wallachian’s banner - M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 13 pts/model
Regular Tatar’s banner - M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 15 pts/model
equipment: Volunteers and Wallachians - hand weapon, spear; Tatars - bow, hand weapon,
options: pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, harquebus +3 pts, shield +1pts, light armour +2 pts, spear +1 pt,
Regulars can be Veteran for +2 pts [Ld 8]
Skirmishers,
Eastern Cavalry
Feigned Flight, Parthian Shot (Tatars only!)
- for -1 pt without spear

4. Dragoons:
M4/7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld 7 - 12 pts/ model
options - pistols + 2 pts, every second unit (cannot be the biggest unit in army) can have firelocks +1 pt, carbine can be replace by musket for +2 pts

5. Hungarian/Polish/Lithuanian Infantry (Haiduks)
M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 11 pts/ model
equipment – hand weapon, musket,

6. ‘German’ Infantry
equipment :
Options – light armour +1 pt, for +2 pts can be ‘Veteran’ with Ld8, musketeers in units since 1673 can have Berdish axe for +1 pt. Until can be still use as a P&S regiment or ‘pure’ shot unit (all musketeers need to buy Berdish)

7. 0-1 Scottish Infantry
profile and rules like above, but can be use as a ‘pure’ shot unit, at least 12 models strong.

8. Levy of Nobility : M7 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 10 pts/ model
equipment – hand weapon
options: pistols +2 pts , light armour +2 pts, spear +1 pt,
Special Rules:
‘Together Lads!’:
Rabble [m] p. 53 WECW
Levy of Nobility can claim +1 Ld bonus for each rank after first (up to +2) but those ranks don’t give benefit for combat resolution
LoN charged by cavalry (including skirmishers and dragoons) need to roll Panic test (without rank to Ld bonus)
Eastern Cavalry

9. Registered Cossacks (very restricted unit, only allowed in some historical armies):
equipment – hand weapon
Options: spisa (spear) +1 pts, pishal (carbine) +2 pts , bow +1 pt, pistols + 2 pts (on horse only), every second unit on foot can have musket +3 pts.
Light Infantry
On foot can be Mixed Formation – front rank with shooting weapons, rest with spears. Losses always from models with spears. Can also use Tabor Wagons (see Cossack Army List)
Light Cavalry, Gallopers. Every second unit on horse can have carbines – it’s treated as Semeni and use ‘Dragoons special rule

10. Raitars:
M6/M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 13 pts/ model
equipment – hand weapon, pistols,
Options:
light armour +1 pt,
cavalry type:
Gallopers (M7) + 1pt
Trotters – no cost, M6

11. Harquebusiers (after 1663 such unit type is not used in that form, please use Raitars option and profile for Harquebusiers)
M6/M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 16 pkt za model
equipment – hand weapon, pistols, light armour, carbine,
Options:
heavy armour +3 pts, firelock +1 pt, for +2 pts can be ‘Veteran’ with Ld8
cavalry type:
Gallopers (M7) + 1pt
Trotters – no cost, M6

Artillery:
0-3 3-pounder
0-2 6-pounder
0-1 12- pounder
Army need one unit of infantry for each cannon.

FCG for Husaria and Harquebusiers:
Leader +12,Standard Bearer +12 pts, Musician +10 pts (Husaria shouldn’t use the last one…)
Pancerni, cossack style and Raitars:
Skirmish:
Leader +5 pts, Musician +5 pts, Regular banners (Wallachians and Tatars) can have Standard for +10 pts and, although in skirmish formation, they received from it +1 bonus in combat
Infantry, Levy of Nobility:

HISTORICAL CROWN AND LITHUANIAN ARMIES

Crown army in Zbaraż Camp - 1649

(PB means Private Banner – at least unit of that type need to be field as a PB. If army had only one unit of particular type [for example Husaria] it don’t have to be PB)

1. Characters – up to 25 % AP:
- 1+ Officer,

- Husaria (PB), one banner for each two of Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- 2+ Pancerni/cossack type cavalry (PB)
- 0-1 Raitars,
- 0-2 Harquebusier,
- 1+ Dragoons (PB)

3. Infantry and artillery: at least 25 % AP:
- 0-2 Hungarian Inf. (PB),
- 0-2 ‘German Inf.’
- 0-2 3-pounder, 0-1 6-pounder, 0-1 12-pounder

1651 Campaign (battle at Beresteczko)

- 0-1 King John Casimir (profile like field hetman, without special rule ‘Master Strategist’) - he need to command army that have at least 3000 pts.
- 0-1 Crown Grand Hetman Mikołaj Potocki (without special rule ‘Master Strategist’, Ld 9),
- 0-1 Crown Field Hetman Marcin Kalinowski (without special rule ‘Master Strategist’),
- 1+ Officer,
- 0-2 Inf. Colonel

- Husaria, one banner for each two of Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- 1+ Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- Raitars (Gallopers),
- 1+ Levy of Nobility/Volunteers,
- 0-2 Harquebusiers,
- 0-2 Regular Tatar’s banner,

3. Infantry and artillery: up to 50 % AP:
- 1+ ‘German’ Inf.
- Hungarian Inf.
- dragoons,
- 0-2 3-pounder,
- 0-2 6-pounder,

Grand Lithuanian Hetman Janusz Radziwiłł’s Division -battles at Szkłów and Szepielewicze - 1654

- 0-1 Grand Lithuanian Hetman Janusz Radziwiłł - he MUST lead army from 2000 pts and above)
- 1+ Officer,
- 0-2 Inf. Colonel,

- 0-1 Husaria,
- 1+ Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- 0-2 Raitars,
- 0-2 Harquebusiers,
- 1+ Dragoons,

- 1+ ‘German’ Inf.
- 0-2 Lithuanian Inf.
- 0-1 Scottish Merc. Inf.
- 0-2 3-pounder,
- 0-1 6-pounder,

Crown Division in battle of Gródko against Muscovites and Cossacks - 29 IX 1655

1. Characters – up to 20 % AP:
- 0-1 Crown Grand Hetman Stanisław Potocki
- 1+ Officer

2. Banners –rest of AP:
- 0-2 Husaria (one banner for each three of Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- 3+ Pancerni/cossack type cavalry (one banner of Pancerni on each two cossacks
- 0-1 Dragoons,
- 0-2 Regular Light Cavalry banners,
- 0-1 Hungarian Inf, can be with immobile Tabor,

Polish-Lithuanian Army – battle at Prostki – 8/10/1656

- 0-1 Lithuanian Field Hetman Wincenty Gosiewski,
- 1+ Officer

2. Polish-Lithuanian banners- at least 50 % AP:
- Husaria, one banner for each two of Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- 2+ Pancerni/cossack type cavalry,
- 0-2 Raitars,
- 1+ Dragoons,
- Regular Light Cavalry banners,
- Volunteers

3. Allies from Tatar’s Army (cannot use Ld of Polish and Lithuanian officers) – up to 25 % AP:
- 0-1 Aga,
- Tatar’s Levy,
- 0-2 Elite Horsemen/Noble Tatars

Stefan Czarniecki’s Division in Denmark 1658

1. Characters – up to 20 % AP:
- 1+ Officer

2. Banners –rest of AP:
- 0-3 Husaria (one banner for each three of Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- 2+ Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- 1+ Dragoons,
- 0-4 Regular Light Cavalry banners,
- 0-1 Semeni (Cossacks on horse with carbine)

Polish-Lithuanian army during Lithuania and Bielorus campaign (1659-1661) - battle at Basia and Połonka

- 0-1 Lithuanian Grand Hetman,
- 1+ Officer,

2. Core units – at least 50 % AP:
- Husaria (one banner for each three of Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- 1+ Dragoons,

3. Additional units– at least 25 % AP:
- Hungarian Inf.,
- Volunteers,
- 0-2 Raitars,
- 0-1 ‘German’ Inf.,
- 0-2 3- pounder, 0-1 6-pounder,

Crown Army during Ukrainian Campaign - 1660 - battle of Cudnów

- 0-1 Crown Grand Hetman Stanisław Potocki (MUST lead army of 2000 pts or more),
- 0-1 Crown Field Hetman Jerzy Lubomirski,
- 1+ Officer,

- 0-1 Husaria,
- 0-3 Raitars,
- 1+ Dragoons,

- 1+ ‘German’ Inf.
- 0-2 Hungarian Inf.,
- 0-3 3-pounder,
- 0-2 6-pounder,

Polish-Lithuanian forces in battle of Chocim - 1673

- 0-1 Crown Grand Hetman Jan Sobieskie OR 0-1 Lithuanian Grand Hetman Michał Pac,
- 0-1 Crown Field Hetman Dymitr Wiśniowiecki OR 0-1 Lithuanian Field Hetman Michał Kazimierz Radziwiłł,
- 1+ Officer,

- 0-3 Husaria, one banner for each two of Pancerni/cossack type cavalry
- Regular Wallachian banners,
- 0-1 Harquebuisers,

- 1+ ‘German’ Inf.
- 0-1 Hungarian Inf.
- 1+ Dragoons,
- 0-3 3-pounder, 0-2 6-pdr, 0-1 12- pdr

Crown Army – Ukrainian Campaign - 1671 (battles at Bracław, Mochylow, Kalnik

- 0-1 Crown Grand Hetman Jan Sobieski (MUST lead army of 2000 pts or more)
- 1+ Officer,

- 0-4 Husaria,
- 0-3 Regular Light Cavalry banners,
- 1+ Dragoons,
- 0-1 Harquebusiers,

3. 3. Infantry and artillery: up to 33 % AP, but army can be field without infantry units at all:
- 0-3 ‘German’ Inf.,
- 0-1 Hungarian Inf.,
- 0-3 3-pdr,
- 0-2 6-pdr,
Army can have one can per each dragoon unit.

Vienna Campaign 1683

- king Jan III Sobieski - MUST lead army above 2500 pts. He has profile and special rules of Grand Hetman (including Stubborn), his cost is 160 pts. His Stubborn rule apply to unit he is in.
- 0-1 Crown Grand Hetman,
- 0-1 Crown Field Hetman,
- 1+ Officer,

- Husaria (one banner on each 2 Pancerni banners, army led by King Sobieski MUST have at least one Husaria banner),
- 2+ Pancerni,
- Regular Light Cavalry,
- Dragoons,
- 0-1 Harquebusiers (use profile for Raitars)

- ‘German’ Inf. (can have Berdish axe),
- Hungarian Inf.
- 0-4 3-pdr,
- 0-3 6-fpdr,
- 0-1 12-pdr

Private Banners (it's not typical optional rule- You can use it without agreement with opponent)

Up to 1/3 army units can be Private. They have special rules:
- cost is decreased by 2 pts/model,
- unit cannot have ‘Stubborn’ special rules,
- only every second Private Banner can be ‘Veterans’
- PB can only use LD of Characters that are placed in unit (but they still need to test Panic after General’s death)
- PB need to field FCG (Husaria don’t have to use Musician) but Leader of unit is free upgrade,
- ‘Are You sure about that order?’ – when PB want to:
a) march
b) shoot
c) charge,
player need to roll d6. On 2-6 unit can make action, on 1 PB don’t want to follow orders and can only make normal move.

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 8 Listopad 2007, 22:41    [Cytuj]

Crimean Tatars’ Army

I. Characters – up to 25% AP:
Special rule: all characters can fight in skirmishing units, all those units can also use General’s Ld.
Army bigger than 2500 pts MUST be commanded by Khan.

Khan – M8 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld9 – 110 pts.
Equipment – hand weapon, bow,
Options: light armour +2 pts, shield +1 pt, pistols +2 pts,

Bei- M8 WS4 BS5 S3 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld8 – 90 pts.
Options: light armour +2 pts, shield +1 pt, pistols +2 pts, rushneeca (carbine) + 3 pts,

Murza(Mirza) - M8 WS4 BS5 S3 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld7 – 70 pts.
Options: light armour +2 pts, shield +1 pt, pistols +2 pts, rushneeca (carbine) + 3 pts,

All special Tatar’s rule (see units) apply to characters. Khan and unit he is with is immune to rule ‘Effendi, they’re shooting to us!’

II. Cavalry:
2a. Tatar’s Levy – at least 50% AP:
M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld5 - 13 pts/ model
options - +1 pt spear, +1 pt shield,
Skirmish,
Eastern Cavalry
Every second unit can be ‘Experienced’ for + 2 pts Ld 6,
Special Rules:
Feigned Flight,
‘Effendi, they’re shooting to us!’ – need to pass Ld to be able to charge unit with black powder weapon
‘Orda is coming! – Tatars cause "fear" in units with Ld 6 or lower
Parthian Shot
Expert Horsemen

2b. Tatar’s ‘Blacks’ (Khazanjiovie) – part of 50 % AP with Tatar’s Levy
M8 WS2 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I2 A1 Ld4 - 7 pts/ model
Equipment – hand weapon
Special Rules:
Feigned Flight
'You there! Take care of the horses!' – all other units in army ignore panic test for destroyed/broken unit of Khazanjiovie (except other ‘Blacks’ of course!)
Skirmish,
Gallopers,

3. Elite Horsemen/Noble Tatars – up to 25% AP:
M8 WS3 BS4 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 -16 pts/model
options - +1 pt spear, +1 pt shield, every second unit can have carbine +2 pts, 0-1 unit in army (cannot be the biggest) can have muskets + 3pts. Every second unit can be ‘Veterans’ with Ld 7 for + 2pts.
Light Cavalry
Eastern Cavalry
Special Rules:
Feigned Flight,
‘Effendi, they’re shooting to us!’ – need to pass Ld to be able to charge unit with black powder weapon
‘Orda is coming! – Tatars cause "fear" in units with Ld 6 or lower
Parthian Shot
Expert Horsemen

III. Infantry and artillery – up to 15 % AP:

4. Segbani (Tatar’s Infantry)
M4 WS2 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld5 - 8 pts/ model
Equipment: janczarka (carbine), hand weapon,
Light Infantry

5. 0-1 Kapukuls (Kapukulowie) - only in army lead by Khan,
M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 13 pts/model
Equipment: janczarka (carbine), hand weapon,
'Tatar’s Janissaries' – as long as any Character is in unit Kapukuls are Stubborn,

6. 0-2 3-pdr cannons
Need unit of infantry per each cannon,

Command Group:
Skirmish
Leader +5 pts, Musician +5 pts,
Elite Horsemen/Noble Tatars
Leader +5pkt, Musician +5 pkt, Standard +10 pkt (with +1 bonus even when in skirmish formation),
Infantry:

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 10 Listopad 2007, 23:24    [Cytuj]

Zaporozhian Cossacks Army

I. Characters – up to 25% AP:

Cossack’s Hetman /Kochevoy Ataman – M4 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld9 - 110 pts
Equipment – hand weapon
Options – pistols +3 pts, can be mounted (for free, M7 and +1 to save)
Special rules:
With me children! – Hetman is Stubborn, each Cossack’s unit he is with became also Stubborn. Hetman cannot be placed in unit of ‘Blacks’.
When Hetman is mounted he became Galloper.
Army above 2500 pts MUST be commanded by Hetman.

Colonel/Ataman – M4 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 8 - 90 pts
Equipment – hand weapon
Army without Hetman MUST be commanded by Colonel/Ataman
When mounted he became Galloper
Special Rules:
Sons of dogs, come back! – fleeing unit of infantry (including dismounted Semeni but excluding ‘Blacks’) in 10” range from Colonel rally automatically.

Bunczuk-Bearer - M4 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 7 – 85 pts
Equipment – hand weapon
Army Standard Bearer
When mounted he became Galloper

II. Foot units, artillery and Tabor Wagons – at least 50 % AP:

1. Cossack’s Infantry:
Regular (Registered) - M5 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 8 pts/ model
Irregulars (Nizovi) - M5 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 6 pts/model
Equipment – hand weapon
Options: spisa (spear) +1 pt, pishel (carbine/harquebus) +2 pts , bow +1 pt, every second unit of Regular can have musket + 3 pts.
Can be in Mixed Formation – front rank with shooting weapons, rest with spears. Losses always from models with spears.
Subunits on Wagons (see Tabor rules) should have (but it’s just author’s suggestion…) the same number of shot to spearmen.
Light Infantry

2. ‘Blacks’ (so called Chern – Ukrainian Peasants) – M4 WS2 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I2 A1 Ld5 4 pts/ model
Equipment – hand weapon
Options: spisa (spear) +1 pt, bow +1 pt, every second unit can have pishel (carbine/harquebus) + 2 pts.
Special Rules:
Levy
‘You peasants go to hell!’ – all other units in army ignore fleeing unit of ‘Blacks’ (but not when ‘Blacks’ are broken)
Can be in Mixed Formation – front rank with shooting weapons, rest with spears. Losses always from models with spears.

3. Tabor Wagon:
Profile :
a) Immobile - T6, W3, 30 pts.
Regulars and Irregulars can be field in Tabor Wagon (remember that ‘Blacks’ cannot use Wagons). Crew is composed of 5 to 10 models – so all models need to place on wagons (example: unit of 17 Cossacks will be place on at least 2 wagons, 25 Cossacks will be place on at least 3 wagons). All wagons of each unit are placed as a one formation (in the same time), up to 3” from each other. Each wagon can fight as a subunit during the battle (like shot units in P&S regiment) so it’s good option to note down cost point of each wagon for counting points at the end of battle. Very comfortable option is using units of only 10 models though 
Wagon cannot move but unit (whole unit – all subunits as long as they’re in 3” range) can in Rally phase leave Tabor and be placed in range of up to 3” from wagons. Tabor that was once abandoned cannot be manned again.
Combat:
All models that are crew of wagon can shoot with 360 degree line of fire.
Unit on wagon cannot use rank bonus, don’t have flank and rear but can still use FCG (all three models need to be placed on same wagon), General’s Ld and ASB’s re-roll.
Up to five models (with hand weapons) can fight in h-t-h combat against enemy that is in base contact with wagon. Additionally each model with spear (above first five fighting model) can also fight. [that rule is to encourage players to use models of 5 spearmen and 5 shot on each wagon – it’s really balanced and add a lot of historical flavor for brave Cossacks defending their Tabor….].
Crew cannot pursue fleeing enemy. When wagon’s crew is forced to flee (failed Panic or Break test) is treated as subunit when it is out of 3” range of main unit - in case of Panic for other units and later rally. When way of rout leave subunit in 3” range from rest of unit it can use Musician as normal, Panic is roll only for rest of main unit.

In h-t-h combat enemy for each successful hit need to roll d6 – on 1-4 wagon is hit, on 5-6 crew. Roll to wound as normal (that way wagon can be damaged). Attacking unit cannot claim bonus for ranks!

Shooting on wagon:
When shooting using shooting weapon (but not cannons) enemy for each successful hit need to roll d6 – on 1-4 wagon is hit, on 5-6 crew. Roll to wound only on crew, hit on wagon are discarded.
Wagon is Large Target.
Crew when they’re target of shooting received +2 to save bonus thanks to wagon protection.
Hit from cannons are resolved as normal (on line of shooting) – after all cannons are more suitable to destroy wagons.
b) Mobile - T6, W3, 50 pts.
All rules are the same, except:
- wagon can move up to 4” per turn,
- wagon cannot march and charge,
- crew can shoot from that type of wagon only with up to 5 models, still with 360 degree line of fire.

4. Artillery:
0-4 3-pdr
0-3 6-pdr
0-1 12-pdr
On each canon army need to have one unit of Infantry – Regular and Irregulars only.

III. Cavalry - up to 25% AP:

1. Mounted Cossaks – M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 12 pts/ model
Equipment: hand weapon, spear
Options: bow +1 pt, pistols + 2 pts
Light Cavalry, Parthian Shot, Gallopers.

2. Semeni – M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 12 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, carbine
Options: pistols +2 pts, every second unit can have muskets for +2 pts.
Special rules for Dragoons.
As long as unit is mounted it use Parthian Shot.

Command Group:
Regular and Irregulars:
Leader +5, Musician + 5, Standard +10 pts
Cavalry:
Leader +5, Musician + 5, Standard +10 pts (Standard give bonus only in close formation)
Blacks:
Must have Leader +5 pts, Musician + 5 pts,

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 11 Listopad 2007, 23:48    [Cytuj]

GRAND DUCHY OF MOSCOW/TSARDOM OF RUSSIA

This army list can be used for period between The Livonian War of 1558–1582 to late XVII century (aprox.1670-80). That’s why units can have different name in different time (profile can be use for few types of units during history). List will be later upgraded to show more differences between periods.

Characters:

First Woyevoda (nominated by Tsar as a Army’s General)
- M7 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 9 - 105 pts
Equipment: light armour, hand weapon,
Options: heavy armour +3 pts, pistols + 3 pts,
‘Army General’ (see Zavoyevodchice), Stubborn,
Eastern Cavalry,

Voyevoda/Colonel - M7 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 8 - 90 pts
Stubborn,
Eastern Cavalry,
Colonel in Raitar’s unit can be Trotter (M6)

Tsar’s Standard Bearer - M7 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 7 - 75 pts
ASB

Infantry Colonel/’Golova’ - M4 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld8 – 90 pts
Equipment – hand weapon, pistols
Options – light armour + 2 pts,
Special Rules:
Sons of dogs, come back! – fleeing unit of infantry (including dismounted Dragoons but without Peasants Levy) in 10” range from Colonel rally automatically.

Units:

1. Feudal Levy (’Pomiestna’ cavalry):
Inexperienced M7 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 – 12 pts/model
Experienced M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 – 14 pts/model
Options: spear +1 pt, bow + 2 pts, harquebus/carbine +3 pts, pistols +2 pts, heavy armour +3 pts, shield +1 pt
Eastern Cavalry

2. Raitars – M6/7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 14 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, pistols, light armour,
Options: heavy armour + 3 pts, carbine + 3 pts,
Can be ‘Veterans’ for +2 pts with Ld 8
Opcja wystawienia:
cavalry type:
Gallopers (M7) + 1pt
Trotters – no cost, M6

3. Gorodovye/Slobod cossacks (cossacks on state service) - M7 WS2 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld6 – 11 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, carbine,
Options: pistols +2 pts.
Light Cavalry, Gallopers.

4. Irregular Light cavalry - Tatars, Kalmuks, Bashkirian,
M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 12 pts/model/ 13 pts/model (Tatars)
Equipment – bow and hand weapon (Tatars) or spear and hand weapon (other types),
options – spear +1 pt, shield +1 pt, bow + 2 pts,
Skirmish, Eastern Cavalry,
Feigned Flight,
Parthian Shot

5. ‘Foreign’ Infantry/Soldats – Foreign mercenaries up to Smolensk War, later so called ‘Soldats’, enlisted Russian fighting as a Western style regiments:
Pike – M4 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 10 pts/model
Shot – M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 – 11 pts/model
pike: pike and hand weapon
shot: musket and hand weapon

6. Streltsy:
Regular - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 12 pts/model
Garrison/Settled - M4 WS2 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 10 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, musket, berdish axe
Unit need to be at least 10 models strong
Army cannot have more units of Regular than Garrison/Settled Streltsy.

7. Dragoons:
Settled – M4/7 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld 6 - 10 pts/model
Regular – M4/7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld 7 - 12 pts/model
equipment – hand weapon, carbine
options - pistols + 2 pts, musket +2 pts,
Special rules for dragoons
Army can have one unit of Regulars for each unit of Settled

8. Zavoyevodchice (Zawojewodczicy – elite unit of Noble Cavalry, formed as a bodyguard of army’s general) - M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld8 – 20 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapons, light weapons, spear,
Options: bow + 2 pts, carbine +3 pts, pistols +2 pts, heavy armour +3 pts, shield + 1 pt
Can be Stubborn for +3 pts and/or for +2 pts Ld9.
Eastern Cavalry
Special rules:
‘To protect General and Tsar’s Standard!’ –as long as First Voyevoda and/or Tsar’s Standard Bearer are in unit Zavoyevodchice are immune to Panic. Army need to have at least one unit of Feudal Levy to field Z. Z. cannot be the biggest unit of cavalry in army.

9. Chosen/scout sotnia (second elite unit of Noble cav. in army, used [as name shows] to scout ahead of army) - M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld8 – 18 pts/model
Options: bow + 2 pts, carbine +3 pts, pistols +2 pts, heavy armour +3 pts, shield + 1 pt
Can be Stubborn for +3 pts and/or for +2 pts Ld9.
Eastern Cavalry
Army need to have at least one unit of Feudal Levy to field Chosen. Chosen cannot be the biggest unit of cavalry in army.

10. Lancers (at the beginning they were ‘shock’ part of Raitars units, since 1662 they formed separate regiments) - M7 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 – 14 pts/model
Options: pistols +2 pts, heavy armour +3 pts
Eastern Cavalry,
Army need to field at least one unit of Raitars to field Lancers

11. 0-1 Jiltsy (High ranking boyars, unit only use as a honour guard) - M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld8 – 17 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapons, lance (+2 S, one use only, ASF except against pike and Polish Husaria’s Lance)
Options: pistols +2 pts, heavy armour +3 pts, light armour + 2pts
Eastern Cavalry
'Angels’ Regiment' – all Feudal Levy units in up to 6” range of Jiltsy received +1 Ld bonus
[Jiltsy are optional unit- they can be used only after opponent’s agreement ]

12. 0-1 Hussars (Muscovite Husaria, formed in similar fashion to Polish and Lithuanian ‘Winged Hussars’- but of much lower quality…) - M7 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 – 15 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapons, lance (+2 S, one use only, ASF except against pike and Polish Husaria’s Lance), light armour,
Options: pistols +2 pts, heavy armour +3 pts
Eastern Cavalry

13. Artillery:
0-3 3-pdr
0-2 6-pdr
0-1 12-pdr
Army need to have one unit of infantry per each cannon.

14. Peasants Levy (especially in 1st half of XVII century and earlier):
M4 WS2 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I2 A1 Ld5 - 4 pts/model
Options: spear +1 pt, samopal (carbine) + 2 pts.
LEVY
Can have Mixed Formation.

Command Group:
Zavoyevodchice, Chosen/scout sotnia:
Leader + 12. Musician +6 pkt, Standard +12 pkt.
Feudal Levy, Jiltsy, Hussars, Raitars and Lancers:
Skirmish, cossacks and Peasants Levy:
Leader +5 pts, Musician +5 pts,
Dragoons, Infantry:

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 18 Listopad 2007, 01:43    [Cytuj]

Kingdom of Sweden – War for Livonia (1600-1610) – reign of king Carol IX

- General – M6 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 9 – 100 pts
Equipment – light armour, hand weapon
Options – pistols +3 pts, heavy armour + 3 pts, can be dismounted – 5 pts.
Special Rule:
‘Avoid danger’ – after deployment phase General is allowed to redeploy one unit of cavalry.
Trotter

Colonel
Experienced – M6 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 8 - 80 pts
Unexperienced - M6 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld 7 - 70 pts
Special Rule:
Stubborn
Trotter

Army Standard Bearer – M6 WS4 BS3 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld7 – 75 pts
Special Rule:
ASB rule
Trotter

2. Cavalry: up to 33 % AP:

- Raitars
Swedish – M6 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 13 pts/ model
Finish – M6 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 I4 A1 Ld8 15 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, pistols,
Options: ligh armour + 1pt, carbine + 3 pts
Every third unit can be Finnish
Trotters,

- 0-2 Cuirassiers - M6 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 17 pts/model
Equipment: heavy armour, hand weapon, pistols
Options: Koncerz +2 pts., 'Veterans' (Ld8) + 2 pts.
Trotters

- Harquebusiers (Germans) - M6 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 15 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, pistols, carbine,
Options: light armour + 1 pt, firelock + 1pt, 'Veterans' (Ld8) + 2 pts
Light Cavalry,
Trotters

Cuirassiers and Harquebusiers can fight in mixed regiments – see cavalry rules.

0-1 Horse Guard - M6 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld8 16 pts/model
Trotters,
Stubborn,
Army need to have at least one Swedish raitars to field Guard.

3. Infantry and Artillery: at least 50 % AP:

1+ Swedish and Finnish Reg.:
equipment :
Options – light armour +1 pt,
Every second unit can be field as a ‘pure’ shot unit,
‘Recruits’ – Swedish and Finnish Reg. can be also field as a Recruits. Their cost is 1 pt lower/model and they have Ld6.

1+ Germans and Scots Merc. Reg.:
equipment :

0-1 Foot Guard
Pike - M4 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld8 - 13 pts/model
Shot - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld8 - 15 pts/model
equipment :
Stubborn.

Artillery:
0-3 3-pdr
0-2 6-pdr
0-1 12-pdr
0-1 24-pdr
One unit of infantry is needed for each cannon

Command Groups::
Guard (Horse and Foot), Cuirassiers,
Leader +6 pts, Musician +6 pts, Standard +12 pts.
Other units:
Leader +5 pts, Musician +5 pts, Standard +10 pts.

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 1 Grudzień 2007, 20:21    [Cytuj]

Kingdom of Sweden – reign of Gustav II Adolf – Pomeranian War (1626-29) and ‘swedish’ period of Thirty Years War (1630-35)

I. Characters – up to 25 % AP:

king Gustav II Adolf Vasa - M6 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 10 – 155 pts
Options – pistols +3 pts, can be dismounted – 5 pts.
Special Rules:
‘Lion of North’– +1 do choosing side of battlefield, always moves first (if enemy had same special rule both players need to roll d6 – higher score moves first)
‘Lead from first line’ – king add +1 do combat score but need to re-roll each successful ‘Look out sir!’ roll
‘King of Sweden’ - his Ld have 12 + d3” range. When king died all units need to make Panic test on their Ld -1.
Trotter, for +5 pts can be Galloper (M7)

Fieldmarshal Gustav Karlsson Horn - M6 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 9 – 120 pts
Special Rules:
‘Calm professional soldier’ – Horn and unit he is with are Immune to Panic
‘Not single step back!’ – all units in 6” range from Horn cannot use flee/shoot-and-flee as charge reaction (except shot subunits of P&S regiment)

duke Bernhard Sachsen-Weimar - M6 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 9 – 130 pts
Special Rules:
‘Leader of German Protestants:
a) if Bernhard is fielded as one of officers all units of German allies in range of 10” can use his Ld.
b) if Bernhard is fielded as a General then all units of German allies, new ‘colour’ regiments and German cavalry in ranger of 12+d3” can use his Ld. Non-German units can use his Ld only in range of 10”
‘Sheer refusal to accept defeat’– Bernhard and unit he is with are Immune to Panic but cannot use flee/shoot-and-flee as charge reaction (except shot subunits of P&S regiment)

- General – M6 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 9 – 110 pts
Special Rule:
‘King’ school of war’ – after deployment phase General is allowed to redeploy one unit of cavalry and one unit of infantry.
Trotter , for +5 pts can be Galloper (M7)

Colonel
Experienced – M6 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 9 - 90 pts
Unexperienced - M6 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld 8 - 80 pts
Special Rule:
Stubborn

Special Rule:
ASB rule

II. Cavalry – between 25 and 50 % AP:

- 1+ Swedish Raitars – M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 14 pts/ model
Options: ligh armour + 1pt, carbine + 3 pts, “Veterans’ [ Ld8 ] for +2 pts
Gallopers, for -1 pt can be Trotters

- 0-3 Finnish Raitars – M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 I4 A1 Ld8 17 pts/model
Gallopers,
'Hakkapallen' – in charge and countercharge they’re Immune to Psychology
For every Finnish unit army need to have another cavalry unit.

- 0-1 Livonian Cuirassiers - M6 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A1 Ld8 19 pts/model
Options: Koncerz +2 pts., cuirassier armour (save 4+) + 3pts, 'Veterans' ( Ld9 ) + 2 pts.
Trotters, for +1 pt can be Gallopers
Army need to consist two more units of cavalry to field Livonians.

- 0-1 Kourland Cuirassiers - M6 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I4 A1 Ld8 19 pts/model
Options: Koncerz +2 pts., cuirassier armour (save 4+) + 3pts, 'Veterans' ( Ld9 ) + 2 pts.
Army need to consist two more units of cavalry to field Kourlanders.

- German Harquebusiers (German mercenaries, mostly since 1626, after 1631 usually as a Raitars) - M6 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 15 pts/model
Options: light armour + 1 pt, firelock + 1pt, 'Veterans' [ Ld8 ] + 2 pts
Light Cavalry,
Trotters, for + 1 pt can be Gallopers,

- German Raitars (German mercenaries, mostly since 1628) - M6 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 13 pts/model

III. Infantry and Artillery: at least 25 % AP:

- Swedish and Finnish Regiments:
Shot - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 12 pts/ model
equipment :
Options – light armour +1 pt, ‘Veterans’ for +2 pts ( Ld 8 )
‘Swedish Salvoes’ - unit can use it every turn.

- Old ‘Colour’ Regiments (German Merc.) [Blue, Green and Red regiments]
equipment :
Options – light armour +1 pt, ‘Veterans’ for +2 pts ( Ld 8 ), Stubborn + 3 pts,

- New ‘Colour’ Regiments and regiments commanded by Swedish/Scottish officers (German Merc.)
equipment :

- Scottish and English Merc. Regiments
equipment :
Options – light armour +1 pt, ‘Veterans’ for +2 pts ( Ld 8 )

- Commanded musketeers - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 12 pts/ model
(6-15 models per unit)
Equipment: hand weapon, musket,
Light Infantry
Army can have one commanded musketeers unit for each cavalry unit

- 0-2 Dragoons: M4/7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld 7 - 12 pts/model
Army can have one unit of Dragoons per each two P&S regiments.

- 0-1 Foot Guard -[Old Yellow reg. known as a 'Hovregiment' till 1635 ]
equipment :
Stubborn
Army need to have at least one units of Swedish/Finnish or Old ‘Colour’ Reg. to field Guard.

- Artillery:
0-10 3-pdr,
0-4 12-pdr,
0-3 24 pdr

IV. German Allies – up to 50 % AP. No more than half of allied points can be cavalry. Allied units can use Ld of Swedish General only when there’s officer in that unit. Swedish officers can fight in allied unit.
a) units from Saxon army (that will be translated later…)
b) allies from smaller German States (forces of Sachsen-Weimar’s princes, armies of Heilbronn League, Wurttemberg, Hasse-Cassel. Profile for units like in ‘palatine period’ army (that will be translated later…):
- 0-1 Colonel,
- 0-1 Infantry colonel,
- P&S Regiments (one regular regiment for each unit of recruits)
- 0-2 Cuirassiers,,
- 0-2 Harquebusiers,
- Raitars

Command Groups:
Guard (Horse and Foot), Cuirassiers, Old ‘Colour’ Reg., Finnish Raitars,
Other units:

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 1 Grudzień 2007, 20:48    [Cytuj]

III. Carolus X Gustavus and army during ‘Deluge’ period (1655-1660)

- General – M6 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 9 – 110 pts
Special Rule:
TYW Veteran– after deployment phase General is allowed to redeploy one unit of cavalry and one unit of infantry.
Trotter , for +5 pts can be Galloper (M7)

Colonel
Experienced – M6 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 9 - 90 pts
Unexperienced - M6 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld 8 - 80 pts

Special Rule:
ASB rule

II. Cavalry – at least 25 % AP:

- Swedish Raitars – M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 14 pts/ model
Options: light armour + 1pt, carbine + 3 pts, “Veterans’ [ Ld8 ] for +2 pts
Gallopers, for -1 pt can be Trotters

- German Raitars - M6 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 13 pts/model
Options: light armour + 1pt, carbine + 3 pts, “Veterans’ [ Ld8 ] for +2 pts

- 0-3 Finnish Raitars – M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 I4 A1 Ld8 15 pts/model
Options: light armour + 1pt, carbine + 3 pts
Gallopers,
For every Finnish unit army need to have another cavalry unit. Army cannot have more Finnish units than other cavalry.

0-1 Horse Guard – M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld8 17 pts/model
Options: light armour + 1pt, carbine + 3 pts
Gallopers, for -1pt can be Trotters,
Stubborn
To field Horse Guard army need to have at least one unit of Swedish Raitars.

III. Infantry and artillery – between 25 and 50 % AP

Dragoons: M4/7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld 7 - 12 pts/model
options - pistols + 2 pts, every second unit (cannot be the biggest unit in army) can have firelocks +1 pt, carbine can be replace by musket for +2 pts, Veterans with Ld 8 for +2 pts

Swedish and German P&S units:
equipment :
Options – ‘Veterans’ for +2 pts ( Ld 8 )

0-1 Foot Guard
equipment :
Stubborn.
Army must have at least one other regiment of infantry to field Foot Guard.

Artillery:
0-6 3-pdr
0-3 12-pdr
0-2 24-pdr

IV. Allies – up to 33 % AP

1. Crown and Lithuanian banners (‘till beginning of 1656) [from P/L 1649-1699]
a) prince Boguslaw Radziwiłł’s forces:
- 0-1 Officer
- 0-1 Raitars,
- 0-1 Dragoons
- 0-1 ‘German’ Inf.
b) other P/L forces:
- 0-1 Pancerni,
- 0-2 cossack style cavalry,
- 0-2 Wallachian Light Cavalry
2. Elector of Brandenburg’s forces- [from their army list] – allied corps can be composed only from cavalry, on each two units of cavalry/infantry corps can have one character
3. Transylvanian army - [from their army list] – at least half of allied corps need to be composed of cavalry, including 2+ units of Fegyveres.

Command Group:
Guard (Horse and Foot), Finnish Raitars:
Leader +6 pts, Musician +6 pt, Standard +12 pts.
Other units:

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 8 Grudzień 2007, 00:50    [Cytuj]

Ottoman Empire Army - list for whole XVII century but I'm trying to write some more specific 'historical' lists for different campaigns.

I. Characters - up to 25 % AP ([G] means that character can be taken as a General):

0-1 Sultan – M7 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I3 A2 Ld 9 - 120 pts [G]
Equipment – hand weapon, light armour,
Options: heavy armour + 3 pts, bow +2 pts, pistols +2 pts,
‘Master of human necks’ – Sultan and unit he is in is Immune to Panic.
Eastern Cavalry
Army from 3000 pts MUST be lead by Sultan. He cannot be field in army smaller than 2000 pts.

0-1 Vizier - M7 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 9 - 110 pts
Eastern Cavalry
[G]

Pasha - M7 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 8 - 100 pts
Eastern Cavalry
On each Pasha in army You can field one unit of Delis
[G]

0-1 Sancak Bey (ASB) - M7 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I3 A2 Ld 7 - 90 pts
For -5 pts can fight on foot but only in Janissaries’ Orta
Eastern Cavalry
Army Standard Bearer

Bey – M4 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld8 – 85 pts
Equipment – hand weapon,
Options: light armour + 2 pts, heavy armour + 3 pts, bow +2 pts, pistols +2 pts, can be mounted + 5 pts (M7, Eastern Cavalry)
Special Rules:
Sons of dogs, come back! – fleeing unit of infantry (including dismounted Semeni and Tufekcsi but excluding Janissaries) in 10” range from Bey rally automatically. –
Army need to field at least one unit of infantry to field Bey.

0-1 Janissaries-Agha – M4 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld8 – 90 pts
Equipment – hand weapon,
Options: light armour + 2 pts, bow +2 pts, pistols +2 pts,
'Janissaries’ commander ' – armia with J-A don’t have to field Core Ortas to field Elite Ortas. Army need to have at least one unit of Janissaries to field J-A. He can fight only in unit of Janissaries
[G]

II. Kapikulu Corps (Sultan’s regular army) - between 25 and 50 & AP:

1. Janissaries Corps:
a) Core Ortas – M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 –11 pts/model
Equipment: Janissaries’ harquebus (janczarka), hand weapon
Option: musket + 2 pts
Special rule: (player need to choose one before battle, each unit can have different):
‘Sure shot’ – unit don’t have -1 to hit on long range,
‘Salvoes like nutcracker ’ – unit can shoot from two ranks

b) Elite Ortas – M4 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld8 –15 pts/model
Equipment: Janissaries’ harquebus (janczarka), hand weapon
Option: musket + 2 pts, Stubborn + 3 pkt,
Special rule: (player need to choose one before battle, each unit can have different):
‘Salvoes like nutcracker ’ – unit can shoot from two ranks

One Elite Orta can be field for each two Core Ortas

2. Kapikular Cavalry:
a) Silahtar– M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 I4 A1 Ld8 – 23 pts/model
Equipment: light armour, hand weapon, lance (+2S in charge, first charge only, ASF except against Pike)
Options: heavy armour + 3 pts, pistols +2 pts, shield + 2 pts, koncerz/pallasz +2 pts, „Veterans” +2 pts (Ld9)
Eastern Cavalry

b) Sipahi Oglan - M7 WS4 BS3 S3 T3 I4 A1 Ld8 – 20 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, kalkan (shield), spear,
Options: light armour +2 pts, pistols + 2 pts, bow +2 pts, „Veterans” +2 pts (Ld9)
Eastern Cavalry

c) Ulufeciyan/Gureba - M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld8 – 17 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, kalkan (shield), bow,
Options: light armour + 1 pt, spear +1 pt
Eastern Cavalry,
Light Cavalry,
Parthian Shot

Army cannot field more units of Silahtar/Sipahi Oglan than Ulufeciyan/Gurega

3. Artillery:
0-3 3-pdr
0-5 6-pdr
0-3 12-pdr
0-2 24-pdr
On each cannon army need to field one unit of infantry

II. Timar/Zeamets Corps (units from Empire’s provinces) - at least 25 & AP:

1. Timar Sipahi - M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 –15 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, kalkan (shield), light armour,
Option: pistols +2 pts, bow +2 pts, spear +1 pt, „Veterans” +2 pts (Ld8 )
Eastern Cavalry
Every second unit can be ‘Light Cavalry’

2. Delis- M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 – 17 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, kalkan (shield), light armour,
Option: bow +2 pts, spear +1 pt, „Veterans” +2 pts (Ld8 )
Eastern Cavalry,
‘Madmen’ – Delis are Immune to Panic
On each Pasha in army You can field one unit of Delis

3. Azaps - M4 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld6 – 6 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon,
Options: spear +1 pt, shield +1 pt, 0-2 units can have bow +2 pts, 0-1 unit can have harquebus + 2pts.

4. Arnautsi/Martolos - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 –13 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, rifle (like carbine)
Light Infantry

5. Seğmen (Seimeni) – M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 12 pts/model
options - pistols + 2 pts, carbine can be replace by musket for +2 pts
While mounted they can use Parthian Shot special rule

6. Tufekcis – M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 11 pts/model
Option: 0-2 units can be used as a dragoons for + 3 pts.

7. Yebelus/Cebelus - M7 WS2 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 – 12 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, bow
Eastern Cavalry
Skirmish
One unit for each unit of Timar Sipahi.

IV. Allies – up to 25 % AP:
Each allied corps can have one character for two unit taken
- Moldavians – only cavalry and characters,
- Wallachians - only cavalry and characters,
- Tatars – all units allowe
- Transylvanians - only cavalry and characters,

Command Groups:
Janissaries, Silahtar, Sipahi Oglan:
Leader +6 pts, Standard +12 pts, Musician + 6 pts.
Ulufeciyan/Gureba, Timar Sipahis, Delis, Azaps, Tufekcis:
Leader +5 pts, Standard +10 pts, Musician +5 pts,
Arnautsi/Martolos, Seimeni, Yebelus/Cebelus:
Leader + 5 pts, Musician +5 pts

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 12 Grudzień 2007, 12:48    [Cytuj]

Army of Transylvania (Siedmiogrod)can be used as Gabor Bethlen’s army during first period of TYW, Rakoczy’s army during ‘Deluge’ period and as a forces allied to Ottoman Turks.

I. Characters – up to 25 % AP (those with [G] can be General):

0-1 Prince – M4 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld9 - 95 pts [G]
Equipment – hand weapon,
Options – pistols +3 pts, light armour + 2 pts, can be mounted (free, M7 and +1 to save)
When mounted have Eastern Cavalry special rules
Army that have more than 2500 pts MUST be commanded by Prince

Hetman/Colonel – M4 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 8 - 90 pts [G]
Equipment – hand weapon,
Options – pistols +3 pts, light armour + 2 pts, can be mounted (free, M7 and +1 to save)

Army Standard Bearer - M4 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 7 – 85 pts
Equipment – hand weapon,

II. Cavalry–at least 25 % AP:

1. Huszárok (Prince’s chosen units, regular cavalry):
M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld8 - 16 pts/model
equipment: hand weapon, spear, light armour,
options: pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, shield +1pt, harquebus + 3 pts
„Veterans’ – Ld9 – for +2 pts
Eastern Cavalry
‘Regular troops’ – one unit of Huszárok can be taken for each character.

2. Fegyveres (light Hungarian cavalry, famous Hussars):
M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 12 pts/model
options: pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, shield +1pt, spear +1 pt, harquebus/carbine + 3 pts
„Veterans’ – Ld8 – for +2 pts
Light Cavalry
Eastern Cavalry

III. Infantry, artillery and irregulars – between 25 and 50 % AP:

1. 0-3 enlisted regiments (Hungarian Kék drabantok and Western [German] mercenaries ):
Pike – M4 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 9 pts/model
Shot – M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 10 pts/model
pike – pike, hand weapon
shot - musket, hand weapon
Regiment P&S – see rules for infantry formations but can be use as a ‘pure’ shot unit.

2. Haiduk/Szekelers (‘free men’ serving like Cossacks in Polish armies):
Hajdú puskások (foot) - M5 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 8 pts/model
Lovas hajdúk (mounted) – M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 12 pts/model
Options: spisa (spear) +1 pt, carbine +2 pts , pistols + 2 pts (mounted only), every second unit on foot can have muskets + 3 pts.
Light Infantry,
Light Cavalry, Gallopers, all mounted units have special rules for dragoons,
Parthian Shot (mounted only)

3. Gyalogszékelyek (light infantry protecting border) - M5 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 10 pts/model
Equipment: hand weapon, harquebus,
Option: 0-1 unit can replace harquebus with musket for +2 pts
Light Infantry

4. Seğmen (Seimeni) – M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 12 pts/model
options - pistols + 2 pts, carbine can be replace by musket for +2 pts
While mounted they can use Parthian Shot special rule

5. Artillery:
0-3 3-pdr,
0-2 6-pdr,
0-1 12-pdr
On each cannon army need to field one unit of infantry

Command Group:
Huszárok:
Leader + 6pts, Musician +6 pts, Standard Bearer + 12 pts,
Gyalogszékelyek:
Leader +5 pts, Musician + 5pts,
Other units:
Leader +5 pts, Musician+ 5pts, Standard Bearer + 10 pts.

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 12 Grudzień 2007, 13:17    [Cytuj]

Walachian Armyunfortunately XVII century was the time when military strength of that country was rather on low level. I was trying to show that in unit’s profile, while also trying cover all times of historical types of troops in that army.

0-1 Hospodar– M4 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld9 - 95 pts
Equipment – hand weapon
Army that have more than 2500 pts MUST be commanded by Hospodar

Hetman/Serdar – M4 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 8 - 90 pts
Equipment – hand weapon
Options – pistols +3 pts, light armour + 2 pts, Hetman can be mounted (free, M7 and +1 to save) Serdar MUST be mounted (he was commander of cavalry after all)
Army without Hospodar must have Hetman or Serdar as a General

Captain - M4 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 7 – 75 pts
Equipment – hand weapon

II. Regular troops – at least 25 % AP:

1. 0-2 Household cavalry (Saracei and Scuelnici):
Equipment – hand weapon
options: bow +2 pts, shield +1pt, spear +1 pt, +2 pts can be „Veterans’ – Ld8
Light Cavalry,
Eastern Cavalry

2. Infantry Corps (Drabant, Rossi de Terra and Lufegii):
Shot – M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 9 pts/model
Ekwipunek: janczarka (like carbine), hand weapon

3. Cossacks (one unit per each native Walachian unit):
equipment – hand weapon
Options: spisa (spear) +1 pts, pishal (carbine) +2 pts , bow +1 pt, pistols + 2 pts (on horse only), every second unit on foot can have musket +3 pts.
Light Infantry

4. 0-3 Walachian Semeni- M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 12 pts/model

III. Levy units and artillery – between 25 and 50 % AP:

1. 2+ Walachian cavalry :
M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 11 pts/model
options: pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, shield +1pt, light armour +2 pts, harquebus + 3 pts
can be ‘Experienced’ +1 pt - Ld 7
Skirmishers,
Eastern Cavalry
Feigned Flight,

2. Slugitori (peasant militia):
Options: spear +1 pt, bow + 2 pt.
LEVY
Can be in Mixed Formation (front rank with bows)

4. Artillery:
0-2 3-pdr,
0-1 6-pdr

Command Group:
All skirmish, light infantry and militia:
Others:
Leader +5 pts, Musician + 5pts, Standard Bearer + 10 pts

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 12 Grudzień 2007, 13:59    [Cytuj]

Army of Moldavia just like in case of Walachia, XVII century was the time when military strength of that country was rather on low level. I was trying to show that in unit’s profile, while also trying cover all times of historical types of troops in that army.

0-1 Hospodar– M4 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld9 - 95 pts
Equipment – hand weapon
Army that have more than 2500 pts MUST be commanded by Hospodar

Hetman/Serdar – M4 WS5 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 8 - 90 pts
Equipment – hand weapon
Options – pistols +3 pts, light armour + 2 pts, Hetman can be mounted (free, M7 and +1 to save) Serdar MUST be mounted (he was commander of cavalry after all)
Army without Hospodar must have Hetman or Serdar as a General

Captain - M4 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 7 – 75 pts
Equipment – hand weapon

II. Regular troops – at least 25 % AP:

1. Hinsari (some sort of ‘heavy’ cavalry):
Equipment – hand weapon
options: bow +2 pts, shield +1pt, spear +1 pt, +2 pts can be „Veterans’ – Ld8
Light Cavalry,
Eastern Cavalry

2. Drabant Corps (eight regiments of infantry, in XVII century not at their best…):
Shot – M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 10 pts/model
Equipment: musket, hand weapon,

3. Lefegii – mercenaries corps (army need to field one unit of native Moldavians for each unit of Tatars, Poles, Cossacks and/or Germans):

a) Tatars:
M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 14 pts/model
equipment: hand weapon, bow,
options: spear +1 pt, shield +1pkt, light armour +2 pts, harquebus + 3 pts
Skirmishers,
Eastern Cavalry
Feigned Flight,

b) Poles:
M7 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 13 pts/model
equipment: hand weapon, spear,
options: pistols +2 pts, bow +2 pts, shield +1pt, light armour +2 pts, harquebus + 3 pts
Light Cavalry
Eastern Cavalry

c) Cossacks:
equipment – hand weapon
Light Infantry

d) Germans:
Shot - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 11 pts/model
Equipment: musket, hand weapon

III. Levy and artillery – between 25 and 50 % AP:

1. Vinatori (Borderers) - M5 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 9 pts/model
Equipment: harquebus, hand weapon
Option: 0-1 unit can replace harquebus with musket for +2 pts
Light Infantry
‘Sure shot’ – unit don’t have -1 to hit on long range

2. Semeni- M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 12 pts/model

3. 2+ Moldavian cavalry (Calarimea, Nobles’ private troops, free Moldavians):
M8 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 - 11 pts/model
options: pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, shield +1pt, light armour +2 pts, harquebus + 3 pts
can be ‘Experienced’ +1 pt - Ld 7
Skirmishers,
Eastern Cavalry
Feigned Flight,

4. Artillery:
0-2 3-pdr
0-2 6-pdr
0-1 12-pdr

Command Group:
All skirmish, light infantry:
Others:
Leader +5 pts, Musician + 5pts, Standard Bearer + 10 pts

Kadrinazi
Rav alúf
INS 'Kidon'

Wysłany: 14 Styczeń 2008, 19:30    [Cytuj]

Protestant army of ‘Bohemian Period’ 1618-1622 (TYW)

Can be use to field armies of:
- Bohemian States,
- Moravian States,
- Silesia,
- Upper and Lower Austria,
- Lusatia,

General – M6 WS4 BS4 S3 T3 W3 I4 A2 Ld 9 – 95 pts
Trotter
Only he can command army (unless in some historical scenario)
‘Character of General’:
before battle player need to roll d6 and check score:
1-2 ‘Defensive’ - General need to deploy his unit first, never move first but his Ld 9 have +d6 range
3-5 ‘Steady’ - as normal
6 – ‘Aggressive’ – player that have that General decide which side deploy and start first.

Colonel
Experienced – M6 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A3 Ld 8 - 80 pts
Unexperienced - M6 WS4 BS4 S4 T3 W2 I4 A2 Ld 7 - 70 pts
Special Rule:
Stubborn
Trotter

Special Rule:
ASB rule
Trotter

II. Cavalry – up to 33% AP

0-2 Cuirassiers - M6 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 17 pts/model
Options: cuirassier armour + 3 pts (save 4+), Koncerz +2 pts, “Veterans” +2 pts (Ld8 )
Trotters

Army need to field one unit of harquebusiers for each unit of cuirassiers.

Harquebusiers - M6 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 15 pts/model
Options: light armour + 1 pt, firelock + 1pt, 'Veterans' [ Ld8 ] + 2 pts
Light Cavalry,
Trotters

Harquebusiers and cuirassiers can be field in mixed units – see rules fro cavalry formation.

0-2 Raitars - M6 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 Ld7 13 pts/model
Trotters

Fegyveres (light Hungarian cavalry, famous Hussars):
options: pistols +2 pts , bow +2 pts, shield +1pt, spear +1 pt, harquebus/carbine + 3 pts
„Veterans’ – Ld8 – for +2 pts
Light Cavalry
Eastern Cavalry

Mounted zemska hotovost (Bohemian levy):
M6 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld6 10 pts/model
options: pistols +2 pts, light armour +2 pts,
Special rule:
Modified Rabble p. 53 WECW:
Bohemian Levy received +1 to LD for each rank (max. to +2 ),
BL charged by cavalry (including skirmish and dragoons) must roll for Panic test (without Ld bonus from additional ranks)
Trotters

III. Infantry and artillery – at least 25 % AP

P&S regiments:

1. Regulars and Veterans
equipment :
Options – light armour +1 pt, ‘Veterans’ for +2 pts [Ld8] and/or Stubborn for +3 pts

2. Recruits
Pike - M4 WS3 BS2 S3 T3 W1 I2 A1 Ld6 - 9 pts/model
Shot - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I2 A1 Ld6 - 10 pts/model
equipment :

Army need to field one unit of recruits for each unit of regulars/veterans

Foot zemska hotovost:
equipment : hand weapon,
Options: spear +1 pt, pike + 2 pts, harquebus + 2 pts, musket + 3 pts,
LEVY
Can be field as a P&S regiment (with 1 unit of spearmen/pikemen and 2 units of shot)

0-2 Commanded musketeers - M4 WS3 BS3 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 Ld7 - 12 pts/ model
(6-15 models per unit)
Light Infantry

Artillery:
0-2 3-pdr
0-2 6-pdr
0-1 12-pdr
Army need to have one unit of infantry on each cannon

Command Group:
Cuirassiers (and mixed regiment):
Other units :
Commanded musketeers:
Leader + 5 pts, Musician +5 pts.

HISTORICAL ARMY LISTS:

I. Battle at Lomnice (Pilgram-Lownitz) - 9/11/1619

Characters – up to 25 AP:
-General Henrich Matthias von Thurn - Agressive
- 0-1 Exp. Colonel
- Unexp. Colonel
- 0-1 ASB

Infantry and artillery – at least 50 % AP

1-2 Regulars
1-2 Recruits